The Super Generation
Job Specification for trainers
Are you passionate about inspiring young people to achieve?
As leaders in the areas of accelerated learning, well-being and leadership, The Super Generation is passionate about helping students achieve their academic and life potential. We are currently looking for energetic and inspiring trainers to deliver our training seminars to second level students, teachers and parents. This is a part time position depending on demand during certain periods of the year.
- Deliver training seminars on study, learning, student engagement and well-being.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team or independently as needed.
- Take responsibility for all equipment and materials associated with delivery of seminars.
- Attend initial training and team meetings.
- Periodically review personal effectiveness as a trainer.
- Stay abreast of new trends in education and training.
- Educated to degree level in education, youth, training/ coaching.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Flexible and willing to travel nationwide as required. (Full drivers licence essential)
- Excellent presentational and organisational skills.
- Familiarity with current education and learning theories an advantage.
As schools tend to require seminars in the beginning of the school year, availability from September through to December is an advantage. Training will be given to successful applicants. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please reply by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20th 2017