Engage Education are proud to present our November 2017 iday event taking place on Nov 13th in London. We would like to invite NQTs and Experienced teachers to apply.
iday is an award-winning recruitment event, it's the ultimate experience for teachers to secure the right position in the right school.
How does it work?
Schools are matched and selected to our teachers, based on their individual needs and requirements; e.g. teachable subjects, specialisms and location preferences. Teachers get to interview Face to Face with School Principals.
But not only that, an iday participant has exclusive access to the following:
- -A free interview technique masterclass before the iday event (Sunday)
- CPD in a UK school after the event (Tuesday)
- The prospect of visiting 2 schools - selected by you - the same week! (Wednesday and Thursday)
- The prospect of having 2 offers of employment by Friday. Please note, iday positions are full-time, can be permanent appointments immediately and allow you access to NQT accreditation.
- iday is FREE! Irish teachers attending do not pay for flights, accommodation or transport throughout iday week. Our teacher promise centres our ability to match you to the right schools and positions within a 5 day period!
Due to the overwhelming popularity of these events, early booking is advised. Registration for the iday event will be on October 19th from 1.30-3.30 in our Dublin office based at 13. St. Stephens Green. We will have an information session with lunch and beverages provided. Teachers can secure their place on the shortlist on this day.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about your options please feel free to call us on 015547332 or email email@example.com