Take your career overseas and teach in Abu Dhabi - https://www.teachaway.com/teaching-public-schools-abu-dhabi
Teach Away (https://www.teachaway.com) is now hiring experienced Kindergarten and Elementary teachers (Grades 1 - 5) to take part in an exciting national educational reform program lead by the Abu Dhabi Education Council (https://www.teachaway.com/teaching-public-schools-abu-dhabi).
As a teacher in ADEC schools, you will be responsible for teaching all core subjects in the English language, and focusing on building student’s confidence in their reading, writing, and speaking skills. We’re looking for highly motivated and dedicated teachers who enjoy working with children and are eager for a new experience abroad! This position offers the chance to live and work in a cosmopolitan coastal region of Abu Dhabi. ADEC schools are located across the whole Emirate, in the regions of Abu Dhabi City, Al Ain and Al Dhafra.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching license or qualification
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Candidates must be able to attend an in-person interview
- Salary: $3,500 - $5,500 USD, tax-free
- Accommodation provided
- Yearly airfare provided for teacher and dependents
- Healthcare insurance provided for teacher and dependents
- Contract completion bonus
- Free training from the University of Toronto on Teaching in English to Arabic Speakers
View more details about this job and apply online: https://www.teachaway.com/teaching-jobs-abroad/elementary-teachers-abu-dhabi-public-schools-11
About Teach Away
Teach Away (https://www.teachaway.com) is a worldwide leader in international teacher l