Engage Education are currently recruiting for a school in Saudi Arabia that is seeking multiple teachers for their school for the academic year starting in August 2018.
The school opened in Sept 2016 and follows the Cambridge curriculum. 80% of children Saudi, 20% are of Arabic Heritage. In each classroom, they have an Arabic Medium teacher and an English medium teacher (50% of the time - they split across 2 classes) + 1 x TA
- Salary - Tax-free (£2,600 - £3,000 per month)
- Furnished apartment provided in complex which is 10 mins transfer to school (transport provided)
- Relocation allowances
- 2x cost of return flights home per yr (6000 rials per yr)
- Healthcare for any dependents
- 2-5 yrs teaching experience
- Bachelors in Education (is preferable but PGCE route also fine)
- Proven track record of 2 yrs teaching in a school environment - anywhere in the World
For any teachers interested please forward your CV and 2 references or referee details minimum to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held initially over the phone or via skype or in London on 19/20/21 of January.
Call 015547332 for more information