Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by EducationCareers.ie
When accessing and using this website, jobseekers and employers agree to accept the provisions of this agreement.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of all features associated with the site, including job searches, employer adverts, uploading CV's, related links etc, all areas users can access.
Education Careers is committed to safeguarding the privacy of employers and job seekers. See our Privacy statement.
Terms & Conditions
- For the purpose of these conditions the expression 'user' shall mean all Education Careers account holders whether they be 'Employer' or 'Job Seeker'
- As a user you must agree to use the site and features on it for your intended purposes and at all times act in utmost good faith.
- Education Careers has created a password and username for the employer. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of these. Education Careers is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of an unauthorised person using your password on your account either with or without your knowledge.
- Education Careers owns, unless otherwise stated, content, graphics, text brands and trademarks or its suppliers and customers, and is protected by national and international intellectual property laws. Use of this website does not give users any ownership in or to any of that content. Any use of the content and materials on this site for reproduction, commercially or otherwise without the permission of Education Careers is strictly prohibited.
- As a user of this website, you must ensure information supplied:
- Relates specifically to that user
- Is true, accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading
- Is not promoting illegal activities
- Is not obscene or blasphemous and is not defamatory of any person
- Will not, when used by us in accordance with this agreement, infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any other person
- Is free from uploading, posting any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, junk mail or spam
- Does not alter or erase any material posted other than your own account.
- Does not contain a virus or software damaging submission which could in any way be harmful to the Education Careers website.
- As a user, you agree to indemnify Education Careers upon request from and against all losses and costs which may be incurred directly or otherwise through or by a connection with any information supplied by that user which do not comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Education Careers reserves the right to remove, modify or otherwise to do as it deems necessary, any materials or postings which do not comply with our terms and conditions or that may create liability for Education Careers
- Education Careers provides links to other sites. We accept no responsibility for the content of those sites as these links are provided as a convenience to the user only. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Education Careers
- By use of this site you acknowledge that Education Careers acts only as a platform for the referral of information between its users the 'Job Seekers' and the 'Employer' and has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for any of the jobs or job seekers described in this website. We shall not be held responsible for the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or CVs' uploaded, the truth or accuracy of listings. Any complaints regarding same must be addressed with the appropriate party involved.
- The user acknowledges that it is entirely responsible for the accuracy of their postings or job application and that Education Careers is not responsible for any loss, damage or liability arising out of the user’s errors.
- Education Careers reserves the right to terminate a users’ account facility or access to the site, if it deems that terms and conditions are not upheld.
- Education Careers accepts no liability for any interrupted periods during which the site may be unavailable, for technical, maintenance or any other reasons.
It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that all advertisements are in the correct ‘category /location’, are accurate and legal and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, family status, gender, marital status, membership of the Traveller community, race, sexual orientation and religious belief.
All advertisements must comply with all relevant Irish national and EC regulations in relation to same. Education Careers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the employer as a result of failure to comply with the relevant regulations.
- Education Careers does not at any time guarantee or warranty the quality or quantity of replies that may be received by the employer as a result of placing an advertisement on Education Careers.
Education Professional Users
Jobseekers are obliged to use this website and facilities on it, for their intended purposes, securing employment through our advertisers. Job seekers upload their CV's to reply to jobs advertised, do so entirely at their own risk. Education Careers is not liable for misuse of information submitted by any job seeker or by any third party. A job seeker retains copyright of his or her CV but has agreed to freely upload his/her CV when applying for a job on Education Careers
While every effort is made by Education Careers to ensure integrity and security, we give no warranty in relation to security, content, computer viruses, or malicious programs, or that the site will operate without interruption or error free. Education Careers does not accept liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any breaches of security. This also applies to CV's, emails or other submitted materials.
- The laws of Ireland govern this agreement. Any disputes or differences will be heard in the courts of Ireland.